[section bgcolor=”#f6f6f6″ padding=”80px 0 60px 0″ parallax=”false” pattern=”pat_02.png” position=”left_top” repeat=”repeat”]
[fancyheading heading=”xlarge” align=”textcenter” text=”Ozone Safety”]Safety Guidelines When Using an Ozone Generator [/fancyheading]
Important Ozone Generator Safety Guidelines:
- Use in unoccupied and secure spaces NO people, plants or pets!
- Should be operated by trained technicians only,
- Over-exposure to ozone can cause mucous membrane and respiratory irritation.
- Those with asthma or other upper respiratory illnesses will be more sensitive to ozone.
- For added safety, we recommend all users have an oxygen tank and mask on while entering/exiting the treatment area. (if entering before treatment time has passed)
- Ozone Generator must be off for 2 hours before re-entry into the treated area. If there is still a strong ozone smell upon re-entry, check the unit to ensure that it is off and ventilate the area until the ozone gas is gone.
- Never operate the ozone machine near water or around flammable liquids. Because the generator uses an electrical spark to create ozone, it should not be used around explosive gases or flammable objects.
- Never service the ozone generator yourself.
- Although safe for use around food and electronics, remove all treasured artwork or valuables from the treatment area (e.g. oil paintings). If exposed for long periods of time, natural oils and rubber will degrade.
- Post signage during treatments to warn individuals to not enter:
[section padding=”60px 0px 60px 0px”]
[image lightbox=”false” target=”false” src=”https://ozonecleanpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/warning-.png” position=”top”]
[section padding=”80px 0px 60px 0px” parallax=”false” position=”” repeat=”repeat”]
[fancyheading heading=”h2″ align=”textleft” text=”What is Ozone:“]
Ozone is activated oxygen, with three oxygen molecules instead of the two found in the air we breathe. It is nature’s built-in purification system created by the waves of the ocean, lightning in a thunderstorm. Of course, it also plays a role as a protective layer in the upper atmosphere, (more specifically the stratosphere), that filters out the ultraviolet radiation from the sun, preventing most of it from reaching the earth’s surface. On the earth’s surface, ozone has a half-life of about 30 minutes, meaning that one of the three oxygen molecules is unstable and seeks to combine with either another free oxygen molecule or a pollutant that will be ‘oxidized’ or destroyed.
[fancyheading heading=”h2″ align=”textleft” text=”The Powers of Ozone Generators:“][/fancyheading]
The powers of ozone were first used in an industrial application in a drinking water plant built in Holland in 1893. It is also used to purify bottled water today, and to sanitize fruits and vegetables. As one of the earth’s strongest oxidants, nature uses ozone to purify the outdoors. Now Ozone Clean Pro harnesses that same power for use indoors. Partner with nature to safely deodorize, disinfect, and destroy the sources that poison the indoor air and water around us.
[button style=”flat” size=”large” button_color=”green” full_width=”false”]Click Here For Your FREE Inspection[/button]
[section bgcolor=”#f6f6f6″ padding=”80px 0 80px 0″ parallax=”false” pattern=”pat_02.png” position=”left_top” repeat=”repeat”]
[fancyheading heading=”h2″ textcolor=”#444444″ align=”center” text=”**This can be dangerous if not done by a trained technician**“][/fancyheading]