Ozone is a very effective, broad based, antibacterial agent when applied with a high output generator
MRSA, Flesh eating bacteria (Necrotizing Fasciitis), E. coli, and C. difficile are examples of dangerous bacteria that are threatening our society, causing illness. Ozone is scientifically proven to eliminate bacteria when applied at high concentrations in what are known as “shock treatment” methods. Considered one of nature’s most powerful oxidizing agents, ozone destroys bacteria through a process known as cell lysis. Ozone Clean Pro high output ozone generators have a patent pending design that delivers pure ozone gas effectively into the targeted treatment area, destroying the bacteria that pose a risk to athletes, our children, and the elderly.
Problem & Solution:
The press frequently reports of incidences involving MRSA outbreaks in high school football locker rooms, wrestling and work out gyms, or of Legionnaires’ disease running rampant in an Assisted Living facility. Frequently, the results of such outbreaks are disastrous, and typically they report of inadequate measures to combat the problem. Unfortunately, many of these bacteria or viruses can survive on surfaces for extended periods, and no conventional cleaning methods are capable of sanitizing every surface in a facility. In a 2012 study funded by the Pew Charitable Trust, it was reported that MRSA is responsible for an estimated 19,000 U.S. deaths and 368,000 hospitalizations per year.
Because it is a reactive gas, ozone reaches everywhere air currents travel, and thus can effectively treat all surfaces, including the nooks and crannies that standard cleaning practices miss. Additionally, ozone is very safe when treatments are conducted in unoccupied spaces, and leaves no chemical residue behind, because it converts back into clean breathable oxygen after the treatment. Ozone shock treatments are 100% safe, and ozone is currently being used to treat the food we eat and the water we drink.
A high output ozone generator can only be used in a area that is vacant. Often treatments can be conducted in 2 to 24 hours, plenty of time to thoroughly disinfect a targeted area. If there is an HVAC unit, the fan can be turned to the ‘ON’ position during treatments to help distribute the gas and to eliminate anything that is hidden in the duct work.
**This can be dangerous if not done by a trained technician**